Blow Drying Giving You Hair Blues? Try Worship Salon's Tips

I have heard people saying that they are having a good hair day. The term was pretty unknown to me till a few days back, but if the ‘good hair day’ and ‘bad hair days’ really exist, I would say I have the latter- every day of the week.

It seems like raging a daily battle when I step out of the shower with damp hair. Even I blow dry them, the wonky cow links in the front and the frizzy locks at the back get my nerves up. Such trouble the daily hair hassles used to create that I had to visit a salon for some hair advice. So I hopped into Worship Salon, probably the best salon for blow dry in Delhi, for a panacea. And here I am, sharing a piece of the much treasured advice.

How to blow dry your hair properly!


Use low heat and low air

If you are blasting your hair away with all high heat and high air setting, you already have the answer to your hair woes. While an air blast does seem like a probable solution, it can over dry your hair hence leaving them frizzy and brittle.

Hold the dryer in place

While it does seem like keeping your blow dryer transfixed at a particular place will help your hair dry faster, the fact it that it will fry your hair off from that place. Keep moving your hair dryer to ensure to prevent all that cooking and frying from happening!

Sectioning off hair

Always divide your hair into sections before subjecting them to the heat of a blow dryer. Everybody does it, but they do it the wrong way. Always section out a Mohawk on the top first, blow dry the front hair and then move to the back.

This was all I could gather from Worship Salon, which also happens to be the place for best bridal makeup Delhi, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment